17 March 2008

A thought

I think the hardest part of being a pastor is that at the time I am realizing how desperately I need other people, the fewer people around me actually know who I really am.

4 comments:

the reified bean said...

I know who you truly are: some secret manifestation of the pirate heart of God. :) And the reincarnated soul of an Egyptian pyramid janitor. Oh, and you're from Kansas, but I guess you probably don't want to be reminded of that. And you could stare down Clint Eastwood in a deadpan match. That's pretty cool.

cheers!

Love said...

First off, hello from Ginger. Apparently pets have no sense of personal space.

Love said...

Oh, and, hi.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.