11 July 2007

Movie

I'm writing a movie script, I think. I bought a book about script writing, and I think I'm going to follow along with what the author says.

Its going to be a Western-ish movie, perhaps in a sci-fi setting, as that might allow for a bit more freedom in style and execution. I think the main character will be a young-ish guy who kind of stumbles into the whole thing, and is insecure and unsure, but also resolute in his desire to do what must be done. "What must be done" has yet to be decided, though.

If anyone is interested in reading and/or helping with the script, please let me know. People with good writing/editing skills would be greatly appreciated. And, anyone with a unabiding love of Westerns (like myself) is also eagerly desired. Let me know. Word.

5 comments:

Love said...

I would love to hear what you've got sometime. Sounds fun. :-)

S. said...

I think its cute that your script already sounds so firefly-esque. Why would you want someone with an unabiding love for Westerns?

Colin Hamel said...

whoa...just for the record. This script does not sound cute! More like...AWESOME. yeah. Send me a copy when it's under way.

t4stywh34t said...

Firefly, maybe...but even more so, Cowboy Bebop.

Still, I'd read it.

Unknown said...

wheew